Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Gaétane Thiney doesn't Need to Pose nude


It is a reflection of the France team, not complex. Before Euro 2009, Gaétane Thiney did not hesitate to pose nude to promoteGaétane Thiney doesn't Need to Pose nude women's football. "I do not regret, was for the buzz. But there may have an even larger if we are world champions' hopes one that was voted the most glamorous sport of the year on the Internet.

But it's not because of its natural charm and good humor as usual striker Juvisy (Essonne) has become, at 25, an essential link of Blue (48 caps, 19 goals). "I turned a corner by coming to Juvisy three years ago. I realized it had to be more serious, have a more respectable lifestyle. Before, football was not a priority, it was mostly for fun, "smiled the European champion of the age of 19 in 2003, which did not follow the path mapped out most of the Blue of age. Only girl in the men's team from the village of Brienne-le-Château (Dawn) to her 14, she starts in Saint-Memmie D1 at 15 and even accompanies D2 Compiègne in 2007. Reference retrieved from http://www.leparisien.fr news Gaétane Thiney.

"I like to take a circuitous route. I refused to go to the center of Clairefontaine, because for me it was the prison. I needed my independence, my autonomy. I trained with the boys of Brienne. I've had a real teenager. "The Dilettante, a nickname given by its partners, has already prepared his conversion. The current holder of the professorship will soon sport technical framework to FFF. It would also have been approached by CFoot, the chain of the League. His amateur status to Juvisy suits very well, and do not envy his fellow Lyon, Montpellier or PSG live football.
"I have a government salary, they pay me housing, shoes, travel, and I premiums (note: the win € 100) for a vacation in the summer, she says. I need balance in my doing anything other than football. "Gaétane Thiney does not exclude one day to try the professional adventure," in Germany or England to experience another culture. "

No comments:

Post a Comment